Who we are
Our website address is: https://theslotscorner.com
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using the Website but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
We do not collect from you or share any individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort be used to identify an individual (“Personal Information“).
Some information that may be collected on this website is individually-identifiable information. This data has the potential to identify an individual given a reasonable amount of time and effort. Such information may be obtained when you provide your email address, when you share our articles through social media, or when you enter your name and email address in any other fields available on our site using our forum registration or any contact forms.
When you view content provided by us, we automatically collect some information about your computer hardware and software. This information may include your internet service provider (ISP), browser type, IP address, clicks and similar browsing actions, domain names, the files viewed on our site, your operating system, access times and website addresses from which you were referred. This information is used to maintain website quality, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the site. For these motivations, we do link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information such as name, email address, and phone number.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Furthermore, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including affiliates with which we offer services or engage in marketing relationships, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
We Never Sell Personal Information
Visitor comments, forum posts or sign ups to our site may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Use of Personal Information
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the site and creating content based on user browsing habits;
- Send articles or newsletters from https://theslotscorner.com that we believe you may enjoy by email, or other means and send you additional communications relating to our business;
- Promote the use of ours and our affiliate’s services to you;
- Provide other organizations with statistical information about our users. However, this data will not be used to identify any individual user(s);
We may in rare ocasions share personal information with a third party for no reasons other than the reasons stated in this policy which also include;
- to respond to user’s support requests
- to respond to claims the rights of third-parties were violated including to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, email address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment
- we may share your information,
- to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims
- We may share your information with third parties for the purpose of protecting us, our registered users yourself or any third party, or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights
- we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties upon your explicit consent, in order to enable said partners to send you rating questionnaires regarding our services.
- we may share your data with our parent company, any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control (“Affiliated Companies“) solely if and when applicable or necessary for the purposes described in this Policy
Please note that once we share your information with third party, that information becomes subject to the other third party’s privacy practices
Our site utilizes a few different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies – these are temporarily stored during a browsing session in order to allow regular use of the system. Once the browser is closed, they are deleted from your device;
- Persistent Cookies – these cookies are used when we need to know who you are for repeat visits. They’re read only by our website, are saved on your computer for a fixed amount of time, and are not deleted when the browser is closed;
- Third Party Cookies – these are set by other websites, such as third-party analytics services who monitor and analyze your navigation on and interaction with, our website.
Third Party Data Collection Information
Security of Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information is protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure through the use of a variety of security technologies and procedures. The Personal Information that you provide is stored on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment. We ensure the data is protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by using appropriate technical, organizational, and physical measures.
Retention of Personal Information
The duration of time Personal Information is kept depends on the type of information. We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. For example, data will be retained as long as is necessary to contact you about services, to resolve disputes, to comply with legal obligations, or to enforce our agreements.
Once we have no ongoing legitimate business need for which to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize your information. In the situation that this is not possible, we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible
Use by Minors
The services and content provided at ona nd through our site are not intended nor designed for anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use our website or provide any personally identifiable information to us.
By continuing to use this site you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and of legal competence to enter into these Policy and Terms
If you become aware or have any reason to believe that a child under the age of eighteen (18)has shared any information with us, please contact us at theslotscorner.com/contact/ and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about the site, the information that we collect from you, or how this accumulated data is used, please contact us at https://theslotscorner.com/contact/